Today is National Positive Thinking Day! If you are new to Positive Thinking Day, it is a day set aside each year to concentrate on all things positive. Residents of Griddle Creek are taking time out to concentrate on the good stuff. Positive feelings and thoughts are for good for mental and physical health. So, join the Griddle Creek residents in spreading some positive vibes today.
What to do: If you are not sure what to do to celebrate, here are a few suggestions to set the tone.
• Say some positive affirmations.
• Hang around with positive people.
• Show gratitude for the simple things in life.
• Read or watch positive, motivational books and movies.
• Be kind to someone today.
• Simply smile.
Where to do it: Any and everywhere. Begin thinking about the good stuff and chase those pessimistic thoughts from your head. Encourage someone to be optimistic today.
Insider tip: Positive vibes are contagious. You’ll be much more fun to be around.